Installation - Software Guide
Before installing ChordPulse, please make sure that you are logged on as Administrator or as a user with Administrator privileges. The installation wizard will guide you through the process. Please note that ChordPulse cannot be installed on Windows systems that are running in S mode.
You can upgrade to a newer version by simply installing the new release over the old one. Please exit ChordPulse before starting the installation.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 operating system, S mode not supported
- Administrator rights to install and run ChordPulse
- General MIDI compatible software or hardware synthesizer
- Works only with the English alphabet for folders, file names,
and any text input/output in general
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 1024x768 or higher resolution display
- 64 MB of free RAM
Contents | Previous | Next
- Fully functional 14-day trial
- For Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10